Introduced in 1942 to supersede the 1940-41 ½-ton models the T214 range was produced in large numbers (more than a quarter of a million) until 1945. In addition to the most numerous wc51 (Weapons Carrier w/o winch;about half the total), there were Command (WC56-58;qv) and Telephone Maintenance (WC59/K50, WC61/K50B) trucks. Late WC51/52 had slightly different body. WC59-61 had 121-in.wheelbase. G502.
This vehicles were used widely by Hellenic Armed Forces as a command car ,as mobile workshops, as telephone installation , as well as weapon carriers
Restored by Chrysostomos Patsas
Referece: International bibliography